FARMACÉUTICOS MAYPO, S.A. DE C.V. 2016 © All Rights Reserved.
Farmacéuticos Maypo S.A. de C.V.
Farmacéuticos Maypo S.A. de C.V. (Hereinafter "Maypo"), with address in Ayuntamiento No. 201, Colonia Miguel Hidalgo, Delegación Tlalpan, C.P. 14250, Mexico City, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals, its Regulations and other applicable provisions (hereinafter the "Data Law"), makes this Notice of Privacy regarding the processing of personal data known to you.
- Personal data:
Maypo informs you that the personal data you voluntarily provide may fall into the following categories:
- Identification data such as: Name, address, telephone, e-mail, CURP, date of birth, age, nationality, image, photograph, country of residence, social security number, preferred contact form, Internet protocol address, and unique identification number of your device.
- Employment data such as: Job title, work address, e-mail, telephone, and fax.
- Education data such as: School history, professional title, number of professional licenses, specialty, and certificates of study.
- Banking and billing information such as: Account number, interbank key, RFC, and billing data.
In addition, if you participate in any of our patient support programs, are part of our employment exchange, are part of a pharmacovigilance procedure, please be advised that Maypo may collect sensitive personal data, only if you give your express consent; the same that can belong to the following category:
- Health data such as: Health status, clinical history, diseases or conditions, fingerprints, biometric data, blood type, hereditary history, medical treatments to which you are subject, date of start and end of treatments of which you are part, and schedule of administration or use.
For a company such as Maypo, the processing of personal data is of vital importance, which is why Maypo does not collect, disclose, or store personal data from minors without the prior consent of its parents or guardians. In addition, for persons in the state of interdiction, personal data given treatment may only be provided for authorization by their parents, guardians, or legal representatives.
- Purposes for the use of personal data:
Maypo makes it known to you that the personal data and/or sensitive personal data you voluntarily provide may be used for different primary purposes according to the following assumptions:
If you visit our facility for:
- Control access; and
· Maintain security in our facilities through video surveillance.
If you are a consumer or potential consumer to:
- comply with obligations arising from a current or future legal relationship with you;
- comply with health obligations and legal obligations;
- to fulfill statistical and scientific purposes;
- to participate in clinical studies;
- enforce and/or execute a contract;
- make reports to health authorities;
- conduct inspections by authorities, internal, external, and authority audits; and
- contact them to respond to their queries and comments
If you are a provider for:
· Register as a provider;
· Track payments;
· Make payments; and
· Carry out billing procedures.
If you are a patient to:
· Comply with obligations arising from a current or future legal relationship with you;
· comply with health obligations;
· follow up on the sale of products;
· follow up on adherence to your treatment;
· drug delivery;
· attend pharmacovigilance reports;
· address complaints and suggestions;
· record product purchases;
· conduct product effectiveness studies;
· meet statistical and scientific purposes; and
,· answer questions.
If you are a physician to:
· attend pharmacovigilance reports;
· address complaints and suggestions; and
· form a database of health professionals.
We also inform you that personal data may be used for secondary purposes that are not necessary but allow us to provide you with a better service such as:
· conduct customer quality and satisfaction surveys;
· to conduct market studies;
· follow up sales to achieve customer satisfaction; and
· Customer service.
3. Personal Data Transfers:
Maypo informs you that no transfers of your personal data will be made to third parties, national or foreign, except in the cases provided for and authorized by the Data Act.
- Security Measures:
We make it your knowledge that your personal data will be kept under strict physical, technical, and administrative security measures that have been implemented, in terms of the Regulations, in order to protect and guarantee the care of your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, unauthorized access or treatment, as well as to limit to the extent possible any risk that may arise.
5. Rights of Personal Data Holders:
Maypo acknowledges that you, as a Data Holder, have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition (ARCO Rights) in respect of your personal data. You also have the power to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data and to revoke consent at any time you so choose, except that the treatment is not necessary or results from a legal relationship.
Cookies: These are small pieces of text that are used to collect and store information from the websites you visit, then send it to your browser and remember it at your next login, allowing you to improve the service we provide.
The personal data we collect from these tracking technologies are as follows: users who visit our site, new sessions or consulted sessions, storage of the source of traffic or the campaign explaining how the user has arrived on our site.
These cookies are necessary for the optimal functioning of the website; however, you may decide whether or not to accept them, following the procedure described in the following links according to the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=es_MX
You may choose to browse our websites without accepting cookies. Without cookies enabled, you may not be able to use some applications or features of the sites.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be modified to comply with applicable law requirements or to comply with internal provisions of Maypo. Maypo is committed to making the updated Privacy Notices available on www.maypo.com.mx.
If you do not express your opposition or refusal to this, you are deemed to have read and agree to the terms of the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Last update: May 2016.